speed torque curve
system control panel
test & operating SW
sine filter modulation
testbed & fixture
fly wheel dynamo
HOME > Our Solutions >
Sine filter modulation
Thank you for the visit. This is the solution page of mocom website.
Function of Sine Filter
- Conversion PWM wave into sinusodial form
- Carrier Frequency Control
- Consists of Reactor & Capacitor
Characteristics of Sine Filter
- Higher temperature rise in case of using PWM wave than sinusodial wave
- Low pass filtering effect of harmonic wave below cut-off frequency
- Obtain sine wave close to pure sinusodial form
Total Harmonic Distorsion is 5% and below, IEEE.112 std.
- Adjust of Reactor and Capacitor combination
- Conclusion of most appropriate sine filter thru phased experiment
- Application of LC filer or LCL filter
Copyright © Mocom Inc. All rights reserved.